Etiketter

Saturday, February 6, 2021

Coming up: Jabra Elite 75t

Reading reviews about Bluetooth in-ear 'buds' I almost get the impression that there are tons of pretty darn good options available; this makes me wonder a bit. To me, the in-ear category definitely is the only one to consider - I would never be walking around wearing big cans! - but the ANC really needs to work. Last but not least, in-ear buds that stick out of the ears 'like a sore thumb' (I'm looking at you, Sony WF-1000XM3 - see my writing here) are just ridiculous. So, all of a sudden there are not that many alternatives around, even if you're willing to pay the premium price. It's a shame that the Google Pixel Buds 2 have so many connection issues and no ANC; otherwise they would be the obvious #1 choice for me.

After returning my Sony in-ears I have been using some old, wired earphones that came in the box with an ancient Samsung phone; the audio quality is truly horrible and so is the (non existing) comfort. No way I could continue like that so now I have ordered a pair of Jabra Elite 75t buds. What do I expect? Well, it seems they offer (I hope) decent connectivity and don't stick out of the ears like crazy. The audio quality should be okay, at least after dialing down some of the built-in mega bass.

Stay tuned for my Jabra thoughts - looking forward to trying them out!

Like what you're reading? Cool - then get notified of new CGoN posts here!

No comments:

Post a Comment